FAQ about Social Security Disability Salvador Benavidez

by News Editor
in Blog
on 21 April 2016
Hits: 3116

User Rating: 5 / 5

Star activeStar activeStar activeStar activeStar active

DSC 7777 203 width

What should I do if I disagree with the agencies decision?  

Short answer, APPEAL.  Your appeal must be in writing and must be timely; you have 60 days to submit your appeal to any Social Security office from the date you receive their decision.  In addition, you have the right to hire an attorney or other representative to assist you.  This does not mean you have to hire an attorney or other representative but it is highly recommended.

713 227-1717


Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

terms and conditions.